les nounours flingueurs Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
HDTV Make You Remembe.r%Me

Répondre au sujet    les nounours flingueurs Index du Forum » les nounours flingueurs » achats,vente Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
HDTV Make You Remembe.r%Me
Auteur Message
safyjer

Message HDTV Make You Remembe.r%Me Répondre en citant

Make You Remember Me > urlin.us/2jt6t

Make You Remember Me, gracie glam pawg

10cf746e54
Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: [Intro: The Weeknd] She's about to earn some bragging rights I'm 'bout to give it up like I've been holding back all night Girl, take pride in what you wanna do Even if that means a new man every night inside of you Baby, I don't mind You can tell by how I roll Cause my clique hard and my cup cold My talk slurred cause I'm so throwed And I'm wiping sweat from my last show He's TG and I'm XO I'm only here for one night And I'ma be your memory Say it in my ear, so I can hear what you're saying to me I got cups full of that Rose Smoke anything that's passed to me Don't worry 'bout my voice I won't need it for what I'm about to do to you[Hook: The Weeknd] Bad b*tch, girl I think I might get used to you I'ma have to take your number when I'm through with you All I ask of you is try to earn my memory Make me remember you like you remember me Bad b*tch, girl I think I might get used to you I'ma have to take your number when I'm through with you All I ask of you is try to earn my memory Make me remember you like you remember me[Verse 1: Wiz Khalifa] Old rapping ass Lightyears past the class Hit it, don't have to pass N*gga, we the new Aftermath N*ggas after fame, I just had to laugh N*ggas after fame, I'm after cash You's a fan, I'm a player I'm the man, you's a hater And I only smoke papers That's how you tell I'm Taylor'd N*gga listen Break it down, rolling weed on the island of my kitchen And not a thing goes down without permission Look, everything I got on I was made for Everything that I got I done came for All the sh*t that you see I done slaved for All the cars and the crib, yeah that's paid for Need I say more Spend so much money on clothes Said f*ck a store, making my own I hope that you're rolling one up while you're singing along And know I was rolling one while I was making this song Pour out some shots You're taking too long Young and I'm rich And plus all of my friends on that Bombay and lemonade[Hook: The Weeknd] Good to you Bad b*tch, girl I think I might get used to you I'ma have to take your number when I'm through with you All I ask of you is try to earn my memory Make me remember you like you remember me Bad b*tch, girl I think I might get used to you I'ma have to take your number when I'm through with you All I ask of you is try to earn my memory Make me remember you like you remember me[Verse 2: Wiz Khalifa] I'm on some gin, you on some gin I'm moving slow, I'm driving fast I hit the weed, you take the wheel We lose control Drop the top in that '69 And that motor roar in that old Chevelle Can't say a thing, that's how you supposed to feel Stacking all of this paper, dawg I like to call this sh*t old news It means haters jocking our old moves Popping champagne cause we made it Back of the Phantom, we faded All of this sh*t that I did I probably won't remember tomorrow[Hook: The Weeknd] Good to you Bad b*tch, girl I think I might get used to you I'ma have to take your number when I'm through with you All I ask of you is try to earn my memory Make me remember you like you remember me Bad b*tch, girl I think I might get used to you I'ma have to take your number when I'm through with you All I ask of you is try to earn my memory Make me remember you like you remember me . Wikia Skip to Content Skip to Wiki Navigation Skip to Site Navigation Advertisement The Home of Fandom Games Movies TV Explore Wikia Games Movies TV Trending Wikias Community Central Search this wikia Search all of Wikia Sign In Register Username Password Forgot your password? Stay logged in Or Connect Start a wikia LyricWiki Navigation On the Wiki Wiki Activity Random page Videos Images Chat Help Out LyricWiki FAQ Help Index Help with Editing Pages General Help Ask on Help Desk File an Edit Request Our Page Naming Policy The Community Find Admins Post Feedback Stroll Around Popular Pages Randomize Random Artist Random Album Random Song Random Translation LyricWiki Awards Song of the Day Album of the Week Top 100 iTunes Songs Other Lists Search Lyrics Artists Artists by Hometown Artists by Genre Artists by Label Albums Albums by Genre Compilation Series Songs Songs by Language Translations Instrumentals Genres Pop Rock Electronic Hip Hop Metal Country Folk Other. Burrrr! (Page not found) Sorry, we didn't mean for that to happen! You can search Genius by using the search bar above, or go back to the homepage. New! Highlight lyrics to add Meanings, Special Memories, and Misheard Lyrics. 405 Not Allowed.. Original videoURdf7WX-nlc209252 Wikipedia has an article onRemember You You must enable javascript to view this page. Discuss This Song Add a new song discussion..

Labels Search Contents Browse Categories Category Intersection Search Advanced About LyricWiki Statistics Our Affiliates Requests for Edits Artists Albums Songs Upload Art Lyrically Mobile App Special Pages Double Redirects Uncategorized Photos LyricWiki API SOAP Wikify Tracklists Contribute Edit this Page Add a Video Add a Photo Add a Page Wiki Activity Watchlist Random page Recent changes Wiz Khalifa:Remember You Lyrics 1,821,851pages on this wiki Edit VisualEditor History Talk0 Remember You This song is by Wiz Khalifa, features The Weeknd and appears on the album O.N.I.F.C. She's about to earn some bragging rightsI'm 'bout to give it up like I've been holding back all nightGirl, take pride in what you want to doEven if that means a new man every night inside of youBaby, I don't mindYou can tell by how I rollCause my clique hard and my cup coldMy talk slurred cause Im so throwedAnd I'm wiping sweat from my last showAnd he's TG and I'm XOI'm only here for one nightAnd I'mma be your memorySay it in my ear, so I can hear what you're saying to meI got cups full of that RoseSmoke anything that's passed to meDon't worry 'bout my voiceI won't need it for what I'm about to do to youBad bitch, girl I think I might get used to youI'mma have to take your number when I'm through with youAll I ask of you is try to earn my memoryMake me remember you like you remember meBad bitch, girl I think I might get used to youI'mma have to take your number when I'm through with youAll I ask of you is try to earn my memoryMake me remember you like you remember meOld rapping assLightyears past the classHit it, don't have to passNigga, we the new AftermathNiggas after fame, I just had to laughNiggas after fame, I'm after cashYou's a fan, I'm a playerI'm the man, you's a haterAnd I only smoke papersThat's how you tell I'm Taylor'dNigga listenBreak it down, rolling weed on the island of my kitchenAnd not a thing goes down without permissionLook, everything I got on I was made forEverything that I got I done came forAll the shit that you see I done slaved forAll the cars and the crib, yeah that's paid forNeed I say moreSpend so much money on clothesSaid fuck a store, making my ownI hope that you're rolling one up while you're singing alongAnd know I was rolling one while I was making this songPour out some shotsYou're taking too longYoung and I'm richAnd plus all of my friends on that Bombay and lemonadeGood to youBad bitch, girl I think I might get used to youI'mma have to take your number when I'm through with youAll I ask of you is try to earn my memoryMake me remember you like you remember meBad bitch, girl I think I might get used to youI'mma have to take your number when I'm through with youAll I ask of you is try to earn my memoryMake me remember you like you remember meI'm on some gin, you on some ginI'm moving slow, I'm driving fastI hit the weed, you take the wheelWe lose controlDrop the top in that 69And that motor roar in that old ChevelleCant say a thing, how you supposed to feelStacking all of this paper, dawgI like to call this shit old newsIt means haters jocking our old movesPopping champagne cause we made itBack of the Phantom, we fadedAll of this shit that I did I probably won't remember tomorrowBad bitch, girl I think I might get used to youI'mma have to take your number when I'm through with youAll I ask of you is try to earn my memoryMake me remember you like you remember meBad bitch, girl I think I might get used to youI'mma have to take your number when I'm through with youAll I ask of you is try to earn my memoryMake me remember you like you remember me External linksNominate as Song of the Day Amazon: search for Wiz Khalifa O.N.I.F.C. Remember You Hype Machine: search for Wiz Khalifa Remember You Last.fm: search for Wiz Khalifa O.N.I.F.C. Entertainment Video Games Lifestyle . GENIUS Sign Up Sign In Rap Pop Rock R&B Country France Deutschland Polska Lit News Screen Sports . Remember You YouTube: Remember You allmusic: Remember You MusicBrainz: Remember You Retrieved from " Categories: Song Green Songs Language/English Songs by Wiz Khalifa YouTube/Song Wikipedia articles/Song Songs R Allmusic/Song MusicBrainz/Song Add category Cancel Save Around Wikia's network Random Wiki Music About Help Community Central Careers Advertise API Contact Wikia Terms of Use Privacy Policy Global Sitemap Local Sitemap Content is available under Copyright. 405 Not Allowed.. Submit Corrections Cancel .

free game downloadvirtual villagers: the lost childrenNeed for Speed APK2014 dj remixIsle of Man ttiron road itavikings season 3 the wandererHollie Shields SMALLthe fosters s02e03viva zapata 1952 720p

Jeu 2 Juin - 11:54 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Juin - 11:54 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    les nounours flingueurs Index du Forum » les nounours flingueurs » achats,vente Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation